We need V2, More Than Ever

Dear Dom,
I know you think that V*** was a great platform, and that we basically made it, but… your wrong, We both made it, You set up the foundations for something great, something fresh! And at the time it did well. Now? Well the surviving Community is bigger than ever, people are STILL making :vine: compilations, When twitter killed it, I was sad, people made tons of :vine: compilations. We need Vine more than ever!! With how youtube is doing atm I believe content creators from :vine: and YouTube will build a new platform, and a new community. In fact, when looking through your tweet about how the community was 99% of it I saw some classic :vine: ers. Some like the peanut butter kid, the community is there, we just gotta spread the word, WHOS WITH ME?

(PS. This dude spitting some truth! See image) image

3 Likes

I know right? The community blew up (even more, that is) right after it, y’know. People tried taking it to youtube, and insta, and other platforms, but it just wasn’t as good. I think the number of people signing up when the public release comes out is gonna be crazy.

5 Likes

We don’t wont the fake v2 app Please stop promoting it

1 Like

yeah sorry about that

1 Like

a shame tho because it’s really the closest thing to vine that I found yet

1 Like

There are apps like Oevo, tried that?

1 Like

yeah oevo is not good, even the big content creators are making lazy content, it was very sad to see. Especially disapointed about brandon calviollo making top tier instagram comedy & making shitty oevo videos at the same time. Like I don’t even remember what it was but it kicked me right out of there

4 Likes

@Reallyahmed Once Vine shut down i feel like others saw it as an opportunity to make money and take over considering all the people that missed it.
No apps ever really came close to being as good as the OG tho lmao

1 Like

it’s true. i never knew what vine was till it died.

1 Like

yea i guess, none of em even loop properly

1 Like

Agreed i’ve tried the fair share of apps just to see what was being posted and the loops were always crazy Laggy

1 Like