We Have to do Something

After the Florida High School shootings, people had enough, but now the worlds most popular video sharing network has become a vicim of terror, YouTube. I mean, we go on strikes, we contribute to talks, pursuations, negotiations, BUT WHY IS THERE NO CHANGE. Growing up, I thought the U.S is a dream destination, but now, I think twice. (Sorry if this all sounds cringy). I think that it is up to us, the young geration. As well as probably sharin funny videos on V2, music, ideas, I think it is important that all creators use it a source to spread the message : STOP THE VIOLENCE. I don’t live in the US, but one of my friends does, she joined the #MarchForOurLives. Bit it is time to do more. WHAT DO YOU THINK WE COULD DO??? :sweat::v::pray::pray:

5 Likes

I really think that V2 could have a huge impact on stuff like this. We need to show the world that we, the next generation, has had enough. That we care. That we will make a difference. We may be young now, but one day we will take over for those who came before. And when that day comes, the world as previous generations know it will be shaken to its roots. But it starts today. It starts with V2. It starts with us banding together and being a single unified force against the hate and violence of this world.

1 Like

A lot could and should be done but because of our politicians nothing will.

1 Like

I’m not American but just vote out the politicians funded by the NRA?? because they WONT listen to all these protests even if their morals say otherwise, so you just gotta vote them out and then all the non NRA funded politicians should (hopefully) listen to what you are requesting???

(idk if it is that simple I don’t know the American political system and how it works but that looks like the clearest option to me)

1 Like

I definitely want to use my voice to spread positive and helpful words, as well as make some change if needed.

1 Like