We gotta start a new trend

For V2!! Just gotta work together on sth new.

1 Like

when the app is going and people are uploading videos, there will be a certain video that will become known. that’s probably how a v2 trend will start.

4 Likes

We should make a trend in twitter the day that V2 will be release

2 Likes

IKR i was just thinking that… a trend…from v2… would be internet-breaking i could just picture it :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe like a six-second commercial type of video where its everyone’s profile from the forums forming the name of the app (in a cool cinematic way ofc)?

5 Likes

Yeah. Was thinking more of like a theme everyone could follow on their first post. Mainly for V2 but with their own style/niche etc.

3 Likes

Discobot themed? :robot:

3 Likes

I’m with Tomek, a Discobot theme would be fun, and it could be interpreted in a lot of different ways.

1 Like

Write in some ideas guys. Let’s go!

1 Like

I love this idea. I think its something not for just the first video, Instagram for exemple has the Instagram Hashtag Project, with a different theme for each weekend, the best ones are featured on the Instagram Official Blog, its a great way to interact with the comunity, since @dom said that V2 is all bout the comunity connection with the V2 team! A different theme per week would be cool for users create content :smiley:

3 Likes