We dont need her, pleaae

honestly who would like Lele pony to come back (not trying to attack her, keep in mind)

3 Likes

She is talented funny but what ever her Inner character is which she delt with Amanda Cerny and all we really don’t want a person

2 Likes

honestly, about the Amanda Cerny situation, you’re right. but about lele pons being talented and funny is kinda not true

3 Likes

lele is funny to some, and not to others, its pretty mixed

honestly not sure if shed come back to the app since shes already doing so well on other platforms

2 Likes

about her coming to the app is probably going to happen bcz she was the viner with 8 billion loops and why would she wouldn’t come back? since now she has even a bigger following, and if she does come back to the app, she will most likely be the #1 byter, just like on :vine:

1 Like

she used vine as her foundation to expand into acting.music ,building a brand etc. which she did.

soooo

if she does come back, which in terms of business wise, not that much of a smart move. y go backwards when you wanna go forwards ya diiig.

i see her coming back if its truly her passion to make short videos
and if shes not in it for the money

7 Likes

Personally, I’m gonna let bygones be bygones. If she wants to come back, its not my concern. You know? As long as you are working towards your dreams, that’s all that matters. :+1:t5: Look at it this way, she can bring a mass following to the platform for others to utilize. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

If that’s the case, it is good for us if the viners
make a come back.
But what if it causes us not being able to overtake their fame?

1 Like

AMEEENN to that

1 Like

I’m mixed with this. Lele in my opinion is NOT FUNNY, but she should have the privilege to join the app. Either way, it’s her choice whether she wants to or not. But she’s still trash imo. At least her 10 year old fans will boost the app popularity.

2 Likes

Exactlyyy

thats the thing and thats why we dont need her, cuz her little followers who laugh at that kind of humor will boost her

You can’t think of it as “overtaking their fame.” You have to think of it as sharing the fame. It is all up to you what you do with your content. If you’re consistent and your heart is in the right place, you will succeed. Sounds cheesy, but it’s true. On the original :vine: tons of people made it famous and were able to break through the mud. And so can you! Just focus on good content. :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

It’s tempting at times to say “I dont like this or that person,” but you have to look at it from a bigger perspective. (Plus we can’t stop anyone from joining the app if they wish to join)

Content and people that we don’t like might be entertaining to others
With social media, there is a lot out there that you won’t like, and the simplest thing to do is ignore it. Just let them do their thing, and you do yours. Our main focus should be OUR-selves and OUR fans

(PS This wasn’t meant to attack you or anything. Just wanted to respond and share a general message with the general public :slight_smile: )

TL;DR : Regardless of her, or anyone else, joining, we shouldn’t let it affect us

3 Likes

Byte should be open to all and something dom is making a priority in this app is that everyone will have a voice in this app in some way, and creators won’t just be washed down by popular byters so I would welcome everyone with open arms

2 Likes

also, several topics like this have been closed for seeming exclusionary (see the forum FAQ!)

I know this wasnt your intent, but Dom has said clearly that nobody will be banned or excluded, especially unfavorable former V stars. (may I suggest changing the topic name to lele pons opinions, or something less seemingly antagonistic?)

2 Likes

Ugh we would all be screwed.

imagine someone having a discussion like this on you, how would that make you feel :thinking:

3 Likes

i mean from all the hate lele has gotten i think she just ignores it so like

Lele pony loool

1 Like