We are the new "viners"

People keep asking why aren’t old viners coming over to byte? and if they did why aren’t they uploading anymore??? I think A lot people gotta understand that they had they’re time in the sun, A lot of them went on to make thousands or possibly millions of dollars and featured in movies. Byte is a whole new platform with a whole NEW bunch of creators, WE ARE THE NEW VINERS, WE ARE NEXT UP TO BAT. This app might not take off in a few months or in a year or it might not ever take off we don’t know. The most we can do is spread the word of Byte and make the best content as we can. And hopefully enjoy the fruit of our labor in the future. NOW LETS GET TO WORK!!!

26 Likes

Let’s get it babyyyyyy

10 Likes

You should be a coach. Your inspirational speech was Top Tier :bowing_woman:t5::raised_hands:t5:

10 Likes

Yeah, rn TikTok is the app where people really blow up though, but I’m keen to see where this goes

5 Likes

The caps made me hype for some reason.

11 Likes

We taking over one Byte at a time.

7 Likes

Ehhhh, Would love that to happen

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Lets goo this is how I think! This right here since I was drilled in high school band and baseball to think like this! If the person in front of me strikes out or the the person whole play trombone in chair one fails a playing test then it’s my time to move up! YES! were all starting to realize this now!

2 Likes

Yes I wish I could super like this post! Whew!

2 Likes

Yup, exactly. When I moved over to Vid.me (before they shut down) it was kinda like how byte is right now, but except @dom and his people seem to have an actual idea for the app unlike Vid.me where they wasn’t handling the website right so they had to shut it down. We just have to hold down our position and help as much as we can for byte.

2 Likes

This makes me wanna make some weird videos 4 the people who need a feed

2 Likes

yh totally

1 Like

Yessir anyone can do great and be great when they put their minds to it!

yes I think it only takes work and doing original stuff because if we all start doing the same thing people will not want to spend a lot of time on byte

3 Likes

Exactly!!! why post the exact same content/Ideas people already seen on an already established platform.

2 Likes

also if you do the same things eventually it comes off as or does entirely mean you are or will be running out of ideas.

1 Like