Ways to manage/categorize content

Continuing the discussion from Threaded videos or Playlists:

I think there should definitely be a way to categorize personal content, through a playlist or some other method. If there is a “series” you do or several parts to an idea, you should be able to find all of them in the same spot. Also, whenever a trend is going around there could be a way to put all of that meme into one place for you to watch them all in succession. I suppose hashtags or another method of tagging could do this, but playlists might be another strategy. Any other categorization ideas?

Edit: removed unnecessary words

1 Like

Wouldn’t the best way to continue this conversation is to y’all sbout it on the thread?

Hey man, instead of creating a new thread you can continue the conversation on the original thread (Or I also know there was another similar one you could search for) and share your thoughts there, that way we can avoid having too many duplicate topics and split discussions. Thanks :smile:

2 Likes

We talked about a couple of methods on this thread.

1 Like

I do really think there needs to be some way to make like a category or folder or just something so that if you wanted to do a series of vines there would be a way to easily access them. Like playlists on YouTube.

It didn’t seem like the original topic was about that specific thing, so I didn’t want my posts to be considered off-topic there. Sorry for the duplication though! Next time I’ll just stay in the thread

2 Likes

You’re fine haha. It’s usually ok to start a new thread if your idea is an extremely separate topic, but when it is similar enough I would usually recommend just generalizing it and fitting it into the original thread so that other people who are commenting on the similar ideas there can see yours and give their opinions there as well :+1:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Threaded videos or Playlists