Water bending is the best bending

Argue why the other elements are better.

With water bending you can blood bend. Do you know how cool that is

When you master it you can get water from thin air or get it from grass. Even in a dessert you get it from your moisture or cactus

Still haaaard especially when there’s a full moon

5 Likes

Water is the best element :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

If I couldn’t choose water bending id choose earth bending tho. But water bending is sooooo cool

I’d have to go with firebending because not only can you bend lightning, but the different colored flames are mad entrancing :hushed::hushed::fire:

2 Likes

I know :disappointed: but water bending is can bend blood and it heals you :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

True but you wouldn’t need to heal if you beat them first :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Plus blood bending is only truly utilized (to my belief) under a full moon when water benders are most powerful :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. But fire benders are weak there’s an eclipse but that’s rare. Full moons are often thoooo.

1 Like

Idk man, a fire bender against a water bender when full moons only happen once a month :eyes::eyes::eyes:

I feel you I feel you. aight so earth bending it is then. Still loyal to water bending tho cos that’s me

1 Like

yall really goin with water? reallly???

7 Likes

Fire is the weakest even the avatar YouTube channel said it https://youtu.be/eIwxUDwH1J4

1 Like

If we’re talking about real-life capability…well, I don’t know. Say you’re the only bender on earth, and you have all associated abilities (metal bending, lightning bending, blood bending, etc etc).

It’d be a hard choice for me between water and earth. Earth would be sick because, well, it’s literally everywhere. Metalbending for a suit of armor, too? And you can fly on rocks? You’re, like, an earthly iron man.

But, water? It would be waaaaay worth it just for the sole purpose of being able to heal wounds. You could literally go around the world healing people with water who were mortally injured. Amazing.

Fire? I mean, yeah, fire is cool. Though, maybe a little more tactile if you weren’t the only bender in the world. In a worldly context, the others would be better.

But, I mean, if you were lucky enough to be able to do air? Air would be absolutely insane…though, still no healing. Just flying and tornadoes n shit.

I also think bloodbending doesn’t necessarily require a full moon. It was done in Korra by that one dude who fought Aang on a regular sunny day.

6 Likes

Air. I wanna float.

1 Like

I would say air. If you are a good enough bender, you could use the air particles in water and move it to your will, grab the air in and around rock or steel and move it to your will, and fire is fueled by oxygen, therefore could be moved by your will. It isn’t for beginner benders, but you could become the Avatar

1 Like

Air benders can fly and do so much not just defend. The reason I don’t like airbenders is because they don’t use their ability to it’s full capacity until that one guy in legend of Korra started killing people with air bending.

Earth benders can magma bend too which is so cool. Metal bending can only bend impure metals which has its limits. But magma bending would help in a situation more.

Blood benders can use it anytime like that guy in Korra so blood bending has soooo much power which is why water bending is the best. In a desert and fighting some bandits just use their bodies to fight them and drain misfire out afterwards

1 Like

byte is the best element. there i said it

3 Likes

Wow. Y’all really forgetting about…

images

BEHOLD!!

6 Likes

We can never forget about sokka he had the boomerang element

2 Likes