Watch V***s? Create V***s? Both?

I’m interested to see how many people in here may be creators or maybe just get on to watch the videos :thinking:

9 Likes

same :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Definitely both

3 Likes

Definitely want to get back in and create again! But also love finding new videos to laugh at for days.

5 Likes

I’ll watch and attempt to create (who knows if i’m actually funny or if i’ve been lying to myself for years :sweat_smile::rofl:)

3 Likes

I was way too shy when Vine first came out, so now that I’m out of my shell I’d definitely like to be a creator on V2! But of course I’ll be watching as well :eyes:

4 Likes

i want to become a creator

2 Likes

I want to do both, I have so many ideas that I need to get out

1 Like

I am mostly excited to create and I can’t wait to do that. But I’ll certainly be watching them

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to create great content, I can’t wait for this

1 Like

I want to do both. However I plan on creating more than watching.

2 Likes

i want to be a creator! i already have a more or less big following on instagram and i belive v2 will, hopefully, give me another chance, i already have ''vines" if you can call it that ideas. irecorded some of them

Here for both! Viners speak my (visual) language and I’m looking forward to be part of the conversation again!

1 Like

Definitely want to make vines again. I swear there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t have an idea for one and then have to remember that it doesn’t exist anymore so I’m SO GLAD to have a new platform to be creative again

2 Likes

already created some vines as well! i was way too shy back to share my sense of humor back when vine was alive so i’m excited to try again not that i’m wayyy more confident now, lol.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely attempt to create this time. I’ve had (somewhat funny) ideas.

Both. I want to show and share my creativity & I also want to support others on V2

I want to create content and also view others’ vines occasionally

Creator all the way.

doing both for sure!