Was v**e 7 seconds?

Does anyone remember :vine:s to be 7 seconds? I don’t know if I’m the only one, but for some reason, I always remember them being that long. I know that they were always 6.5, but idk if it’s that my brain rounded the number or something, but I always remember 7 sec.

4 Likes

I think they were 6 seconds

3 Likes

Yeah, they were 6.5, but I just remember them to be 7

2 Likes

vine was 6 seconds.

byte will be 6.5

5 Likes

They were 6 seconds but sometimes when I’m watching v*ne compilations some seem to be soooo long ??

3 Likes

I think in some v*ne compilations, they also get random funny videos to add into them so that they can be longer, because I’ve also seen videos around 19 seconds in v**e compilations.

Yea I remember when they did those extended videos on vne so maybe that’s why there were some videos that were longer. Some vnes just felt longer cuz the content was so good I guess :grin:

2 Likes

:vine: 's were 6.5 seconds my dude

4 Likes

I know, look at the post and my response earlier

vine’s were always 6.5 secs

4 Likes

Nah they weren’t 7 seconds. Vine videos always showed up as only 6 seconds, however they were actually 6.5 seconds long. Byte videos will also be the same length, 6.5 seconds.

3 Likes

tbh i remember seeing 7seconds also.

i remember i saw a vine which was like 12 seconds long or something crazy (i have no idea how the guy did it…)

but they were 6.5, not 6 :cowboy_hat_face:

edit: check this out https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/327ypu/anyone_else_remember_vines_being_seven_seconds/

1 Like

i think this is what they call the mandela effect. Because I also remember it being 7 seconds :thinking::anguished:

1 Like

why 6.5 seconds ;-; why cant it just be 6 seconds exact.

6.5 seconds gives me ocd.

1 Like

omg mandela effect

1 Like