____ was my least favorite subject in school

Math was my least favorite subject in school. Shoot I was taking algebra even in university. Never went higher than that. Could only imagine doing calculus + physics as an engineering or tech major

2 Likes

i never liked drama class. it always seemed pointless to me

3 Likes

homeschooled, still am homeschooled, but i really dislike science.

4 Likes

Mathematics…

6 Likes

Math like HELL NO. 80% of the things I‘ve learned, I never had to use it again :unamused:. And i doubt I will in the future

5 Likes

CHEMISTRY AND MATH… that’s how I ruled out any careers in the medical field :sob:

3 Likes

For me it’s math too. After awhile you stop dealing with numbers :anguished:. They got me trying to find the square root of the alphabet. SMH

4 Likes

Math (8char)

4 Likes

Chemistry, physics, music, physical ed, school in general

3 Likes

English is my least favorite. Also I think math and especially chemistry are a blast.

3 Likes

Maths absolutely hated it

3 Likes

Math ofc

1 Like

Sameeeeee!

1 Like

@shybry

i never liked drama class. it always seemed pointless to me

My Response:

Never took that class and it definitely sounds pointless. If you want to be an actor time is probably better spent learning outside of school in my opinon.

@motocross

homeschooled, still am homeschooled, but i really dislike science.

my response:

well at least you can google the answers on the test. I know I did that with online classes sometimes

@LukeGonsalves

Mathematics…

My Response:

ditto

@christyonce

Math like HELL NO. 80% of the things I‘ve learned, I never had to use it again :unamused:. And i doubt I will in the future

My Respone:

I totally agree, but someone has to sell that textbook I guess

@alleyredd

CHEMISTRY AND MATH… that’s how I ruled out any careers in the medical field :sob:

My Response:

It’s all good, there’s plenty of career paths outside of that

@ShawdGawd

or me it’s math too. After awhile you stop dealing with numbers :anguished:. They got me trying to find the square root of the alphabet. SMH

my response:

true. couldn’t agree more with that.

@devynb

Math (8char)

My Response:

Same

@Chabe

Chemistry, physics, music, physical ed, school in general

My Response:

Bascially I’d say about 99% of school is just unapplicable theory

@mason_paper

English is my least favorite. Also I think math and especially chemistry are a blast

My Respone:

Never got why we learned english beyond elemntary school. By then you should have already mastered it to at least an intermediate compentency

@Fvidz

Maths absolutely hated it

Yeah, the worse part is learning all these derivates and what not I was learning in business calculus. You’ll never use that stuff

iaanyll

Math ofc

Some people like it while others hate it. I’d say I was never a big fan

3 Likes

Latin is my least favorite subject in school

2 Likes

In high school I hated speech, gym, geometry, Eng/Lang Art II , and my honors pre-cal class! I personally don’t hate the subjects the teachers sucked at teaching or I had bad experiences in that class. In college, I hated Organic Chemistry (even though the professor was actually nice) cuz the teacher would always pick on me even though I had no freakin idea what was going on!! :sob::sob: What’s worse is the students were the type to thinkthis person is dumb if they didn’t answer right and even talk sh*t about u behind ur back. I swear in College science classmates aren’t really friends. They just compete with u or use u for answers or help!

2 Likes

Well my least favorite subject in school had to be science because all the tests were hard and the study guides had nothing to do with the actual tests :joy: ( im surprised that i passed tho)

2 Likes

I only did 3.5 years in the public school system, but when i was in it i hated everything equally because it was boring, with the exception of reading/english

3 Likes

I HATE ENGLISH. But weirdly enough I love to write.
Also history is wack as hecc

2 Likes

Nah fr tho 4th grade science suuuuuuucked

1 Like