Wardrobe: It’s for your health!

Don’t rightly know what this would fall under, so figured it was a general discussion since I’m not promoting myself, I’m not uptalking another app, and it’s not off topic because it’s for content creation.

Now that the legal jargon is out of the way, have any of you considered wardrobes for any of the ideas you’ve had? I tend to wear clothing that represents an aspect of what I’m doing when I’m doing it. Talking about or playing video games? I’m wearing an appropriate graphic tee. Discussing comic books or movies? Appropriate attire, depending on location.

One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing someone so inappropriately dressed (meant in every way) being in a situation that makes them look bad or out of place. I’m sure I’m over thinking it, and it’s not that I’m trying to “fake” being a part of the culture, but it just makes sense to me. Like, it solidifies the message I’m trying to convey on top of me actually talking or doing the thing.

Am I psycho or does anyone else feel this way?

Kane out.

1 Like

I agree! I wear mainly comfy/casual clothing when making my skits, because wearing gold teeth and diamond rings isnt exactly appropriate.

Also, changed to off topic (The post is not related to V2 or the service)

1 Like

I guess that’s fair enough. I don’t like too much fan signalling but I think I know what you’re trying to say.

If you are a genuine fan of something, you don’t overdo it. Do you love Ferrari? So do I, but I don’t wear a t-shirt with a huge Ferrari logo on it. Appropriate fan attire is subtle and tasteful, and in certain circumstances can be prominent. It really depends.

It’s also extremely lame to wear attire that exactly matches your immediate circumstances. I’m a Twin Peaks fan more than anything, but when I talk about TP (I was on a livestream once), or when I watch it, I focus on the subject matter, not on the logo on my hat.

Imagine going to ComicCon and wearing a Superman t-shirt. It’s so lame that there should be interventions against such travesties.

Fan signalling is obnoxious. There’s a reason why the Bugman Starter Pack includes a Star Wars t-shirt.

1 Like

I feel you. Just wondered if anyone else “wore their colors” when doing something, like a skit or just general conversation about a topic.

Kane out.

1 Like