Wanting to find some new creators!

I would love to find some talented, hilarious creators on here!

No this isn’t a “follow for follow” post as I want to find people that I would be genuinely interested in.

So drop some usernames down below and I’ll check you out! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

I’m not promoting myself, but the creator @senorpequenos is one of my favorite byters =)
Also @charliewilson and @charliecooper

10 Likes

I’m not going to be rude and put my one down, but i think @blunderboy is good and @artboy is aswell
Ehh but fuck it! Check out @Geds aswell

6 Likes

Lmfao I’m about to promote myself

@erika

I’m funny I think

I also like @mollykinz

6 Likes

@znarve
@_orange (on byte: orange)
@ShoyBoy

3 Likes

@Botcody - I am a content creator and will probably post more design/art and videography content.

4 Likes

@Julien have some fashion content and couple funny videos I took.

3 Likes

What’s up! My username is lukebeller

2 Likes

omg Erika stop I freaking love you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you are defiantly one of my fave creators! Everyone stop what you’re doing and go follow @erika she’s so funny, great sense of style, drop dead gorgeous, and a super chill person!!! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Aww bro. Thank you :slight_smile:

In addition to @znarve, I would say @music, @natemcmasters, and @senorpequenos

6 Likes

I might not be funny but I’m Rodin
Also you should watch; erika, orange, and shoyboy

1 Like

i post some original content and then some videos that i find funny of other people !

@carterz

1 Like

I do think my content is funny, I put a lot of thought into my byte ideas. So I will self promote, @littledewdroplets

HOWEVER, I’m also gonna point you to some people that I think are funny and worth a watch. They are not all because we don’t have following lists yet, but going through my feed I’ll find people I’ve chosen to follow because they made me laugh
@charliecooper, @mollywillis, @joshflitter, @calo, @feefee, @emersonnf, @grant, @brendancescon, @ben, @kevinsaxby

5 Likes

In the meantime, I might as well self-promote too haha.

My username is @JustCallMeLando and i make comedy videos and try to be funny lol.

Checking out all of your channels now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

you’re welcome!
and let’s not forget @AntinnyWorld! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hey man check me out I’m fucking hilarious I promise - @sbassbear

1 Like

Hey! I post really “funny” bytes! Hope I can get recognized some day. I’m @unai :blush: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

im @doubtcab just shittily recreating really old vines :pensive::pensive: i like to believe that one day someone will find it funny

1 Like

I don’t want to sound mean, I hope you can see this as genuine advice.
But you are not the only one recreating old vines. The thing about doing that is that… we’ve seen the vines already, so it’s not new, exciting or funny. We know what the joke is gonna be already, so it won’t make us laugh.

I encourage you to star thinking of creative new content, so that people can get to know YOU, and get interested in YOU. It’s not as easy, but at least you won’t be stuck just copying the things someone else made…

3 Likes

@senorpequenos is wonderful, @TomWho, @Rooster, @HeyJude, and I’m gonna just suggest myself (@ lily) if you like random stuff and edits :hugs:.

6 Likes