'Waiting for Senor' meme

Guys

guys I’m like crying. I was dying of laughter then I was crying then I was crying of laughter.

I meant for my response on the ‘byte/tiktok’ thread to be shorter, but the more I got into it the longer it got cuz i care so much about everyone invovled and then I was like halfway through and thought of deleting the whole thing cuz I was like ‘no one cares what I think and no ones going to stop shouting just cuz you tell people to love each other,’ but I was too far to stop so I kept going.

Then I got done and I was like ‘whos gonna fucking read that, its war and peace.’ (a little Leo Tolstoy reference for you, and before you ask yes, I’m single) and then I saw all the tags…then I started reading through all the messages that piled up while I was writing that…and I read through people WAITING for what I was gonna say, there were memes, jokes, I was fucking dying laughing. That’s the most I’ve laughed in a long time, it’s been hard lately. I just kept laughing. And for someone who constantly wonders if anyone cares that I exist, that whole thing meant so much to me. You have no idea. It moved me so hard just that people actually cared and that people were having fun about waiting and like. I’m so moved. I love you guys so much. Seeing people come together like that was beautiful.

I did the whole thing cuz I literally just wanted to try and explain some points from both sides cuz good points were getting muffled in understandable emotion over what’s been going on. I just wanted everyone to stop yelling and cool off for one second because I was seeing so many people that I love that are so talented going at each other and I couldn’t just sit by and watch. I’ve had so many conversations with almost everyone on byte and getting to know so many people is why I’m on this app. You guys are it. I was in a small town of 2000 white racist people for all of high school and I CRAVED diversity so fucking bad and the last 6 years of college and byte have brought so much diversity in my life, all you people enrich my life experience and I’m truly blessed to know you. Ya’ll made my night, I’m actually happy for once, wow.

I also just randomly thought of ‘Waiting for Godot’ after typing that title…and now I want to be in a production of it…

yes that’s a Samuel Beckett reference and yes I’m still single

44 Likes

It was honestly a spark of joy in a hopeless thread

9 Likes

i’ve never had an actual conversation with you but i’ve heard so many great things and you’re so appreciated here!

5 Likes

i havnt finished reading it, but yeah;

You, and 2 others are the only ones who write these wall-o-text with the intent to mediate. don’t stop making them.

5 Likes

Sometimes I think you underestimate how much the community loves you. I have literally never heard anyone say a bad thing about you ever. :orange_heart:

10 Likes

I love your replies they are always informative and hits all sides @senorpequenos

2 Likes

Like I said on insta, you’re one of the most beloved creators on this app. And it’s very well earned, my friend.

4 Likes

ill follow you !!

1 Like

This moment will be remembered as MEMENORPEQUENOS. Yeah I’m bad at names❤️

8 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

It was actually a really nice break and everyone dropped fighting to find out what you were gonna say. Just epic :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay but I’m quite convinced nobody has ever actually read war and peace.
That, and the historian were the only two books I’ve not been able to finish.

2 Likes

Also, does anybody know if Daniel is single? I feel like something about it might have been mentioned but I’m not sure.

5 Likes

gwyn :tear:

5 Likes

I’m his gf

3 Likes

Hi, Ryan. How can I help?

4 Likes

:door: :running_man:

6 Likes

Unclear if entering or exiting
Porque no los dos?

3 Likes