Wait whats going on?

opened the app after a day or 2 and i got flooded with tiktok related comments actin like im Mr.Byte CEO or somethn?

whats up with all this app-turf war?? this happen to anybody else?

thank

13 Likes

Tiktok ban discussions started
Youngsters flooded the app
They control it now
Hashtags are for fun but kids are mean.

I think that sums it

8 Likes

so it all started when gen z, we, reserved tickets for trump’s rally back in june and didn’t show up we also started the #savebarron hashtag and now there’s a bunch of barron fan accounts. then we went to his merch store and put a whole bunch of things in the cart and just left it, and now we’re on here because there’s talk of tik tok “shutting down”. so now we’re just rating trump’s app at 1 star (currently 1.4 stars) and reserving tickets at his newest rally. we troll, some of us are mean (i’m not really mean), you get fairy comments every now and then (ex. baddie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat::fairy:t2:‍♀ without the bad :dizzy::sparkles::crazy_face:), we will flood your profile if you’re a bigot, if you’re racist you get doxxed, we’ve flooded a killer’s (i think his name is peter mac something) instagram with fairy comments, some of us tease millennials, a lot of us are supporters of BLM, we protest, a good majority of us are depressed and suicidal, andddd there’s much much more.

12 Likes

Then can you tell your possy to leave me alone because I’m actually a nice person and none of them gave me or my fellow byte friends a chance :pleading_face:

16 Likes

TikTok ban is happening I think,

you’ll be fine. if the millennials on tik tok can survive then you’re good. just watch out for the blue whale challenge because they’ll leak your address or end up getting you to kill yourself or something, but you’re fine. :smiley:

3 Likes

This shit isn’t funny

14 Likes

no like im dead serious. people have been messaging people on instagram, and they’ve been doing weird things. they have a realistic goofy as their profile picture and jonathan galindo(?) as their name. i don’t think anyone has gotten to the end because usually gen z trolls them, but just watch out.

2 Likes

You sumed up our generation pretty well

3 Likes

i misses some things, but these are most important, but thank you. :relieved:

2 Likes

Oh wait you can’t forget about peaches

2 Likes

Yeah, the whole ban thing is because TT is classified as spyware/malware even by Apple at this point.
Anonymous came out and listed all the really bad stuff that TT was doing.

The whole Trump rally thing just moved it up on the national radar, but it (and a bunch of other apps got banned in India, and I would expect to see more countries ban it.

5 Likes

So let me understand, you describe the generation as sounding aware and righteous but they are being passive aggressive to the point of bullying some individuals, downing people for not looking cute enough or being older? Being insensitive to people in a sarcastic (some feel hostile) manner not knowing how people may take it?

6 Likes

We are aware of things we’re the ones trying to make a change right now definitely no to the bullying unless it’s the cheeto

2 Likes

Rommie I really don’t like people picking on you. You’re so precious. :pleading_face: Hang in there please :two_hearts:

3 Likes

there are some good ones and some really bad ones. there are people on tik tok literally mocking george floyd’s last words, fat shaming women, harassing charli d’amelio (like peaches), accounts that are openly homophobic, very racist people, and other terrible things. the alt side does not tolerate that. there are good gen z’s i promise lol.

2 Likes

and we take action when we see someone being a bigot or overall terrible. their accounts get flooded like the guy on instagram.

3 Likes

this is the perfect description of gen z

2 Likes

Can we promote Rodin to youth liaison so us oldies can understand wtf is going on

3 Likes

:eye::lips::eye: i-

3 Likes