Voice your opinions for this article

imageimage
I’ve been approached by someone waiting to write about us. Tell me what you want the world to know about our community.

9 Likes

thats totally random but interesting…i wouldn’t mind being written on…or written on about

4 Likes

It’s an amazing, nice, hopeful community! Everyone is sooo nice… And if you got a question, someone will answer! You can give ideas, just post about whatever, there’s games on the forums, just an all around good time!

4 Likes

Same I wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

These reporters work in mysterious ways. If you need info about the Expert program let me know.

It’s important articles publish good info.

5 Likes

Maybe talk about what information we’ve been given, the opportunity we’ve had to network and meet and socialize, and also those spicy memes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk but yeah also just seeing how active we’ve been and for such a long time it shows how successful the app will be once it is released!!!

3 Likes

Definitely include how we are so tight…and so helpful…I truly love this forum #nohomo

1 Like

Talk about

• How close of a community we are.
  • How the delay won’t affect us.
  • How the hype was built by Dom.
  • How the forums work.
  • What were the similarities between Vine and v2.
  • How forum engagement works.

An article must be accurate and this could really affect the future of v2.

4 Likes

This is really interesting wow.
Would mind this at all

2 Likes

ok so

• community
  • roadblocks
  • hope for the future, staying strong for the app
  • the app is possible!
    Hopefully also expose the apps that slander V2. But it’s ultimately your choice!
2 Likes

How everyone would do anything to help someone out. Thats huge regardless if it was related to social media at all!

3 Likes

They MUST talk about how in a few months we have become a really close community. They should write about how we can talk about everything, joke about it and share some deep and personal thoughts without even knowing in person. This community has become a really big familiy. We have a same objective and that has made us stick together.

3 Likes

This is like a legit community. Nobody should feel unwelcome or out of place here.

3 Likes

Guess someone is on their come up

1 Like