Vlog's On V2 ! yes its possible

Any idea how to create Vlogs on V2…
i have this idea were We click pictures or best moments moments of that day and make a slide show if 6.5 sec were every pics is related to each other. how is the idea??

2 Likes

I’m sorry but if you want there to be a vlog on v2 then just start a youtube channel

8 Likes

I really want to but You know how it is on YouTube there are thousands of creator on YT already… why would anyone want to watch something same so on v2 nobody have tried vloging so I was trying something new

6 Likes

You know what. I think you should totally go for it and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. If it’s what ur passionate about then others will see that passion on V2 and love ur content

12 Likes

Definitely try it. Even try making one now and post it to see what people think.

1 Like

Nothing will happen if you try.
Good luck!

2 Likes

It could work in a fashion similar to what Instagram has done with the slideshow posts (you’re referring to the same, i guess). if not exactly vlogs, it could come in handy for telling a story via multiple 6.5 sec videos rather than the content being limited to one 6.5 sec video.

3 Likes

Thank You So much for your support I really look into it

2 Likes

Ya Broo… thank You so Much that’s a good idea

1 Like

Cool I will Try…

That’s what Anmol I want to Check my Creativity in Telling a Long Story in 6.5 sec. so if any idea please tell me

It will be your v2 account, you put whatever you want to put on it

4 Likes

Thanks Mate

1 Like

Try it and see how it works out. Don’t know how you’d include all the content though

2 Likes

You’ve got a great idea, so you should just go for it!

Do what you’re comfortable doing— what you want to do! It’s more important to do what makes you happy, you know?

1 Like

Is the best option

1 Like

Not bad maybe you can record all your day an them with edition you recort the best part on your day and upload three daily videos. One on the morning,afternoon and night. You can edite your video speed

1 Like

Great words!!

2 Likes

Interesting. Gain a following on V2 then branching out to YouTube vlogging might be your best route.

1 Like

Ya man that’s when you unleash those Creativity

1 Like