Videos not showing up in my following

@dom I spoke to a few people about my videos and apparently mine are also not showing up. Here is a link for an example: https://byte.co/b/PlKq56EQje

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone has seen this problem be resolved yet! It’s still happening to my videos, so I’m just curious.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump, I’m seeing this issue too

3 Likes

This would be amazing :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Bumping again. Not sure if it’s fixed for other people, but it’s not fixed on my end.

1 Like

Yeah! Thinking of, your bytes didn’t show on my following recently.

it seems like it might be an issue with general software at this point?

1 Like

It’s definitely something effecting a bunch of users, because there are a ton of people that don’t show up on my following anymore. With engagement already down, I’d just like to know if this is a thing that can be easily fixed, since I know I’m missing a lot of people’s videos and they’re missing mine.

1 Like

Yeah… somethings happening rn with engagement… I really can’t tell what it is but I’m talking… (with my team :grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) with friends and they are saying their engagement is down too

2 Likes

My engagement has dropped during all of this, but that’s because my comedy content is mediocre, and not as good as my nature content :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My comedy is definitely mediocre too hahaha

I still am definitely confused as to why my videos don’t show up on the feed though…

1 Like

The pro sports dad one showed up but not the one in five dentists one, or the latest one.

1 Like

Oh interesting…thanks for letting me know!

Bumping this up again because apparently this is still happening to my videos. Not sure if it is still happening to everyone else, but a few people told me today that I still don’t appear on their respective feeds at all. @dom just making sure this is on your radar!

1 Like