Videographer or Self-Recorder?

When you make your vines, will you have someone recording for you or will you record yourself? Comment below with an explanation, I’d really like to know :grin:

3 Likes

It depends on what kind of video it’s going to be. With my canon I could also use my tripod, so yeh.

2 Likes

I never want to rely on others. I’ll be using a tripod with cameras and quick edits on my computer before uploading.

3 Likes

Well… I’m not rich or famous to pay someone to do it for me. My family probably will make fun of me so I’m a loner.

1 Like

How about when you’re making a vine that requires the camera to move? How could you solve that problem?

1 Like

I’m a video editor and I know After Effects so I could fake a hand held motion or even a little pan movement

4 Likes

Probably both. Depends on the type of video format tbh

1 Like

I know I’m asking so many questions but what are After Effects ?

1 Like

It’s a video editing program. But is one of the complicated ones. If you’re new to it I recommend you Wondershare Filmora ir Sony Vegas pro ti edit.

1 Like

Don’t worry! After Effects is an Adobe program for special effects

2 Likes

Honestly if you need a free one, use Hitfilm. It’s best to learn a good editor right away

2 Likes

So do you think that editing your videos and applying effects with a 3rd party program would be good from the beginning?
It would take you some more time to upload than regular users.

2 Likes

I think a healthy mix would be good. Say you post daily and you just started editing, make 5 unedited ones and 2 edited every week. You’ll learn to edit and later on can pick which to edit and which not

2 Likes

Well I like it more that way. I was thinking about editing but once I get more popular in the app.

1 Like

Were you on the Original Vine, if so how many followers did you have?

1 Like

It’s really depending on your preference:)

2 Likes

I sadly wasn’t! I got interested in it when it closed down

2 Likes

Front camera = Everything

1 Like

I’ll record myself because I have no friends hehehe

3 Likes

big mood

2 Likes