Video comments

Repond to a byte with a byte. Maybe creating a byte thread. Not sure how this would integrate with the text comments though

11 Likes

oooo and i feel like it would be cool if they didn’t show up on your page

3 Likes

or a gif that would be awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or maybe that could be a setting or another page like how likes have their own page

2 Likes

It would be most excellent for story bytes that have more than one episode! You could just comment the episodes and have the main byte be the title card or intro to the show/series of skits. :star_struck: (Obviously have a drop down option so it doesn’t clog TL)

That would just make me the happiest boy ever!

3 Likes

Yeah, this would be pretty cool. I agree with @imrdavis, would be amazing for serialised bytes. And maybe each category would have a different tab for replies, so for example in food you’d have the main tab as it is now but then you can swipe to the other to see replies related to that category…if that makes sense.

1 Like

yesss

Yesss

1 Like

Okay what if in the comment section you could swipe between comments, video comments, and likes. In other words, video comments would be a third tab on between comments and likes. You would scroll down to watch the first one then keep scrolling for all the following ones, ranked by likes or something.

I’m trying to avoid something that’s too similar to pages since that got cancelled

The video response option on youtube was genius, shame its gone.

I had no idea that ever existed

2 Likes

Yeah youtube got rid of it somewhere around 2009 : ( but personally i loved it. It encouraged people to create even if it was just a reply. And no other social media platform has seemed to pick that idea up. Twitter and Snapchat to some extent but its different :confused:

1 Like