VidCon 2018 California

Hey everyone, so this year in June I’m planning to ditch the U.K and head for the States for VidCon with myself and other content Creators. Who else here has plans to attend VidCon this year and what do you plan to do there.

Also I pray the App is released before i go XD

4 Likes

If the app is released before and some of us co tent creators are famous before vid con then I will go but if not then I won’t

2 Likes

I’ll go I’m down

4 Likes

You’ll only attend if you become famous?

1 Like

I know. Wait were you talking to me or the other guy

XD XD rawr :joy:

To you :joy:

Hopefully I can go

I WAS going to go (I went 2017 and it was AWESOME!) but my chemistry regents is on one if the days :sob:

1 Like

I have to think about it because I always wanted to go I might

1 Like

it’d be cool to go, but I’m not much of a traveler… don’t wanna go alone, guess I gotta see what I’m doing around that time

I might, it’ll be cool if I saw some of you from the forums :smile:

2 Likes

Do you remind me what VidCon is?

I’m going this year, cAnt wait

It’s where YouTubers and other social media stars go, and it’s like a giant convention for social media :smiley:

Tickets are all Booked for Myself and 3 others, any of you want to meet up and hang out just hit us up with a buzz!

I want to meet you all

2 Likes

I’m broke, can’t go

2 Likes

I went to vidcon last year and it was fun, so I’m planning on going this year. Hopefully v2 is released before then as it would be cool to interact with others that will be creating/using the app

2 Likes

man vidcon 2017 was amazing!!! :grin: I met and saw so many awesome people!!! (and burned a hole in my pocket :joy::joy::joy:)