Verizon vs T-Mobile

So I’m doing this poll in case I decide to get a new phone/switch plans whenever I have enough money & when my mom says it’s okay to buy/switch plans. Vote which one is better & comment your reasons why :slight_smile: (I currently have Verizon)

• Verizon
  • T-Mobile

0 voters

i swear by t-mobile lmfao, i had verizon too then switched to t-mobile about 3 ish years ago and i’m a happy gal!

plus they give you free stuff every tuesday so that builds morale :joy:

1 Like

I did hear something about that lmao :joy:

This may feel like an ad, but I promise you, its not :joy:
There is a company called Wing run by a YouTuber (Joe Santagato) and his friends. I have never used it, but many people say its great and that they save a lot of money. It’s only in the US for now though.

Their Twitter
Their Website

"What Is Wing?"

3 Likes

I’m trying it out now, thanks for the help!

1 Like

I honestly don’t know I have at&t, which is great in my area… it really just depends on your area and the cell service there… id ask around, like ask your friends and people around you.

1 Like

If you do end up trying Wing, let me know how it goes.

2 Likes

Everyone I know has either Verizon or T-Mobile, two of the most popular carriers so I doubt that would be much help

Will do :slightly_smiling_face:

I voted T Mobile because I have it but T-Mobile is actually terrible. We pay for unlimited full speed data and it’s really only full speed when it wants to be lol so I can only imagine the regular customers’ service

1 Like