Verification / Creater list

Question to the Byte Team: Why set up the ability to be verified or to be listed as a creator when there is no reaction from you in either case?

5 Likes

Please elaborate. I’m curious

I have met all the requirements and initiated actions that Byte has specified. But in both cases I haven’t heard of it, on any channel.

I guess they don’t think you’re at risk of being impersonated? I don’t know. They are definitely lacking when it comes to communication. Sorry

I have as well, it’s not that big of a deal. I don’t have a badge, I applied, but at the end of the day it really shouldn’t matter. Currently I’m not facing any issues with people actively trying to impersonate me, and the major reason for the system was to be able to challenge that problem itself.

I’m sure down the road if the app starts really taking off, they’ll take the verification process more seriously. But for now I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

6 Likes

So again no answer from the Byte team. What a pity.

They are in hiding

3 Likes

I’m not worried about that, I just think it’s a pity that the ByteTeam doesn’t even answer here in the forum when a creator has a question.

1 Like