Valentine's Stories/Plans

Yo! Everyone leave a story of something you did for Valentine’s Day one year (just for fun)
Or if you’re currently with someone I would love to hear about your plans :slight_smile:

I’m single right now but a couple years ago I was in a long distance relationship. In that relationship I ordered a bouquet of flowers to her house from a local flower shop there and also had a package sent to her I told her to wait to open. In the package was a charm bracelet. She absolutely loved it. The same year she got me a metal card ingraved with basically a love letter to me and I always kept it in my wallet. That’s actually the only Valentine’s Day I’ve ever been with someone during.

But I would love to hear from y’all! Have at it :smiley:

11 Likes

I usually do nothing for Valentine’s day cause im single or reject a lot of guys. :tear: but this year me and my bf will just have a dorm date eat some Chinese (he broke his leg so our plans get switched on what to do) but maybe someday ill do all that cute stuff. :tear:

7 Likes

Listen to rusty chars valentines day, song along

5 Likes

I’ll be listening to music and eating my party size bag of Doritos

8 Likes

im probably just going to listen to the new Tame Impala album lol, unfortunately I don’t have anybody to share my Valentine’s Day with : (

7 Likes

My quals are in 2 weeks so I don’t have time to do anything fun for V day :sob:

1 Like

I was planning on going out for a meal or ordering takeaway and watching a movie but got food poisoning hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow and we can go out :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sounds lovely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know that one, I’ll have to look it up!

:joy: what flavor?

2 Likes

Me neither but that’s okay :slight_smile: we will have someone some day

2 Likes

That’s okie! What’s important is just loving people, so if you have someone and you love them, you can make special things happen any time not just Valentine’s Day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I hope so too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nacho cheese Doritos of course

2 Likes

Typical Valentines Day for me :sob:
Show some puppy love… Wuuf :paw_prints:

1 Like

I always play my Nintendo switch! Cause Nintendo always does something special for Valentine’s day! Oh and my favorite snap I get from team Snapchat every year! :joy:
lol jk jk but I am having a great day because all the special things going on with Nintendo right now.

2 Likes

I will wait for my crush to text back like https://byte.co/b/JYjibcuRbZI

2 Likes

I’m listening to tame impala and pretending I’m busy

6 Likes

Well 1st and foremost I’ll be going to see the Sonic The Hedgehog Movie in ta new theatre that opened nearby. Then I’ll be going on a romantic dinner date.

1 Like

rex orange county + chill

3 Likes