V2 usernames

Do you think when :vine::two: is realesed we will be able to get the username we want first because we’ll be updated of when its coming out? also leave the username you want for your v2 account down below, i want the username @audrey for v2 XD

3 Likes

@VicNeedsToChill

1 Like

in the chance it comes out or starts beta testing, odds are we will be notified here on the forums pretty close to its reincarnation.

i want @kaden

6 Likes

I want @Maia … plain and simple.

3 Likes

I’d like @motocross or @Reid, either one works!

3 Likes

@arf, because it was an ancient aztec metaphor passed down through the ages, assimilated into modern culture through rigorous activism and vocalism.

3 Likes

I’d love @Yoshidas because thats me username lol

5 Likes

i’m down with @jaydel it’s parts of my first and last names so…duh lol

7 Likes

@jason123santa or @jason123 or @jason somthing like that

2 Likes

Possibly as we’re users on the forum so may be notified first. I’d go with @Dean

2 Likes

@mason would be sick

3 Likes

@Justin or @justinjackson

2 Likes

I want @Syd

2 Likes

I wouldn’t give out the name you want if I were you

2 Likes

Can we call this post V2sernames?

2 Likes

Dibs @noah !!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I want @Annam, after all it is my first name. But because V2 is highly demanded, a surge of people will attempt to get first names. It’s no biggie if I don’t get my username. I mean, I’ll break everything around me and spend the rest of my life in bed if I don’t get it, but it’s no big deal.

5 Likes

I think it’s obvious what name I want. I mean @Yoshr is definitely not a common name so I’ll hopefully get it.

4 Likes

:older_woman: