V2 Theory!

How much do you guys bet that’s twitter saw all this hype about V2 and they want Dom to fix the original vine and bring it back. That’s why we had to fill out the survey. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

I sure hope not.

2 Likes

Pshh why not

1 Like

Is that even possible?? I mean cause didn’t twitter buy vine and dom has no registrations on it anymore?? (not hating, just asking)

3 Likes

I don’t know. Why did twitter ruin vine?

1 Like

Basically, Viners wanted more pay and Twitter said no, then they left and Vine got less saturated. Twitter shut it down after that.

3 Likes

^^^^ yeah

1 Like

I mean, that would be cool, but change is good too.

1 Like

Honestly I hope not. If Vine was “brought back”, it would sputter out and die again. Plus with the new color and recent announcement, I’m pretty sure we can solidly say that this isn’t the case. (Plus, fresh starts and new beginnings are good!! Sometimes you cant save a dying tree, you just gotta plant a baby one)

3 Likes

Wholesome words, Elizabeth. :blush:

1 Like

Don said on his official postponement announcement that the V2 forums would be the first place to find out anything about V2. Why didn’t he tell us first?!?

1 Like

What do you mean? We were the first people to know about this, in fact I believe we’re the only people who know about this right now.

2 Likes

Nvm I reread something.

1 Like

Pretty sure twitter binned it by now. It’s been closed for maybe a little over a year.