V2 should NOT be released in the SUMMER

I don’t know why v2 would be released in the summer because most of v2’s demographic are teens and people that go to school. Plus trends and other memes spread through school because that is when you see almost everyone that you know. I just feel like releasing the app during a school year will create more hype by reaching out to more people by word of mouth. But who knows, maybe the summer could be good too since we would have more time on our hands but idk, what does everyone else think?

11 Likes

In their country on their summer the teenagers dont go to school and they have more free time to use the app

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have that much time either way, I’m gonna be working during the summer

1 Like

I think it will be good that it is being released over summer so that everyone has more time and can actually have more fun with the app

1 Like

Thats suck

1 Like

Yep, its marketing

Yeah I think it should be released around April cause that’s when my classes end & hopefully I won’t have to work until may

2 Likes

Sometimes timing is everything and I feel like timing will have a big impact on the success of v2

I’m going to work on summer, but is the best time anyway. Is when there’s more time.

I feel like releasing it over the summer would be nice cuz it seemed like during the v*ne days people posted the most when school was out.

2 Likes

I think it should be released at the end of the school year so there’s time to hype it up at school and then a ton of time to do fun things with it over the summer

5 Likes

I agree, like May or June would be the best

Nope, majority of the audience are teens and they have to focus on school

2 Likes

True, but teens also LOVE and can’t help but procrastinating and v2 could be the perfect thing to turn to when you need to get away from the stresses of school

1 Like

I think it should release around spring :))

2 Likes

It’s completely up to staff tbh, depending how long it’ll take to code it, release beta, then fix any errors. Plus trends could still be shared through social media, and creators will have more time to spend on v2

2 Likes

Who would have access to the old statistics (i.e loops, demographics)? It would be those individuals who would have the best insight as to when to release. I am more than confident it will be released at an appropriate time.

I feel that May/June would be a perfect time (if possible). Some students will be done school, but there will be many students who are still in their final few weeks of school. After that, summer break rolls around. This way, you can get both, with and without school

2 Likes

May and June will be the best timing in my opinion.

Here in the UK we have summer holidays where the kids have 6 weeks off school, don’t know if anywhere else has something similar.