V2 should create a “Compilation Option” (Trending Meme)

Let’s say: A new Vine/Meme is trending and people wanna see more of it. They can post their Vine and tag the topic or create a hashtag.

The more like/loops it gets, the more it’ll trend in the topic or hashtag. (They will of course have a recent/popular section).

The popular Vines with a lot of likes/loops can be played with a “play compilation” button option without being looped and immediately stream the next popular vine (like Snapchat/Instagram story) about the popular Vine so people don’t have to download them all and post a “Vine Compilation” on YouTube.

26 Likes

This is a great idea, I believe this will help V2 culture grow

2 Likes

I think this would be great. I will sometimes go to youtube and type sometime like “vine what are those compilation” and my hope is to see all the edits that have been made. If it was all organized onto a “story,” I think that would be awesome. I support this! I also think it is freaking hilarious.

1 Like

This is a great idea, because 6 seconds is short, this could be a good ideo for longer videos, without breaking the vine concept

3 Likes

Like a trending #section or we straight-up asking for a tab for specifically Uganda Knuckles and Tide pods?

3 Likes

Exactly. You’re close but something like that, but to add a “play button” to show compilations of what people posted without being looped and be continuously playing new vines (like Instagram/snapchat story).

But how are we going to organise them ?

1 Like

this is really a good idea

2 Likes

I think staff can organize that and create tabs based on what is trending. You can either use a hashtag or submit it to a category, and staff can review it and add it if it fits.

1 Like

Those vines needs to be “tagged” with the topic and if that vine hits loops and likes, it’ll be automatically set into the compilation.

Yes but what if, these people juste tag lots of different thing just to get to go on every compilation

2 Likes

I think this is where the staff would filter through it and select the ones that actually should be in the compilation

2 Likes

I agree with you guys

1 Like

I agree with you

2 Likes

They will be hashtags (#) to tag your vine on OR you can directly tag to the topic.

You can’t just post anything, anywhere.

It’s only the popular vine that will play in the compilation. Not the un-interesting one or infamous vines.

If it’s popular on the topic, then it means it’s the right one.

3 Likes

Yeah, but i think we should have a limited amout of #

1 Like

That would be lame.

They should be no limit on anything.

It’s depends on the popularity, not the amount of posts.

And yes, Justin and I are dating :revolving_hearts:

There should be an album of trending memes, or themes in each category. I agree with @CEEEEJ , a trending section.

3 Likes

Then it will finish like instagram, people putting lots a lots of #

2 Likes

Well, there will be 2 list:

1. Recent

2. Popular

Average stays with average.
Greatest stays with greatest.
Problem solved.

2 Likes