V2 should be launched in just a few countries first or around the world at once?

In my opinion, although I am very excited with V2, I think it should be released little by little in different countries and not in the whole world at once. This avoids problems with stability, what do you say?

1 Like

Everyone deserves to have the app at the same time.

14 Likes

It would be very unfair

1 Like

It would be fair if everyone got it at once, a lot of people around the world have been waiting for it

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying about stability, but it would suck to be in an unsupported country for the first weeks or months

2 Likes

I think it should be released in all countries at the same time

1 Like

Dom just needs to have huge servers to support everyone

1 Like

Because it’s not going to be fair to those who want to make it big because there content might not be viewed as much because there could be other people from other countries post vids before those who want to be creators and make it big do you understand

1 Like

I hope I worded this correctly

1 Like

I think everyone should have a chance to use the app :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are apps who decide to release it in a few country’s or the US first, but I think v2 should be released everywhere at the same date.

1 Like

Everywhere

1 Like

Everyone should definitely get it at the same time.

1 Like

Todos merecemos usar la app, y destacar en algo , yo soy de Sudamérica y no me gustaría que tarde en usar la app :broken_heart:

1 Like

Te entiendo

1 Like

It would be nice to get it all at once, though maybe it might have to release gradually, though not over weeks or months period. Maybe if the server support is a issue it could be like United States and The UK on day 1, 1-2 days later Canada, etc etc. who knows though xD

1 Like