V2 Seconds duration / Interesting. (Click for more Info)

I don’t get this point. Vine is being set for 6 seconds but now i have a clue that maybe vine is 6.5 or 7 seconds because as you can see dom posting videos of 7 seconds and i m sure that it is taken from vine camera or its a preview of V2 App. Any Comments?

Screenshot (91)

(Some Related Topics).

https://community.byte.co/t/what-do-you-guys-think-about-7-sec-videos/3089

https://community.byte.co/t/6-second-videos-please/5667

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken Dom claimed on his twitter that the length of the video is capped at 6.5 seconds, however it will show as 6 seconds on the V2 app. As you pointed out that the video on twitter went for 7 seconds it was probably just twitter rounding 6.5 seconds to 7. Just saying not 100% sure about this it is just a thought.

7 Likes

i think dom has already announced the duration i am not sure tho i heard rumors thhat its gonna be 6.5 sec

3 Likes

is that definite bc I wasn’t sure about this either

2 Likes

Yeah No one is sure maybe @Ruddie Said well! I think its like that. Well lets see what others think.

3 Likes

For legal reasons (Twitter owns Vine), please rename your topic name as it is a legality. From now on, please refer to V2 as V2, not Vine. Thanks :grin:

5 Likes

Here is another great post on this topic.

4 Likes

I think Dom is going to keep it at 6.5 seconds. I like it that way too. Hope the app says 6 instead of 7.

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Well that post was not really related to it so thanks for wasting peoples time.

2 Likes

LoL I don’t know if you have ever studied some stuff because when a video is uploaded people won’t say lets watch some vinetwos lmao… It would be called Vines. Clear your concept than Think about legality :smiley: Thanks.

2 Likes

The post has comments on length of a video, which this post is about.

UPDATE: Im sorry for the inconvenience, I was supposed to link this post to the one I linked here. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Even though i have pinned some related posts in my Descriptions which topics were fully about this so i couldn’t see anyone else posting a secondary link.

1 Like

UPDATE: Im sorry for the inconvenience, I was supposed to link this post to the one I linked here. Sorry about that.

1 Like

answers to questions

2 Likes

** @anthonybaroza No its no problem at all Mate. I appreciate your work because you help people like that. **

@jennifer Yeah thats what i said in my description that dom said 6 seconds but at twitter video it says 7 seconds. But still I appreciate it i have read all of these topics before.

2 Likes

no one confirmed it was taken from the vine camera?

1 Like

Well You can read 1st reply done by @Ruddie maybe he has explained it.
secondly you can look at his Capture prototype Post maybe you get some sense about it being recorded by vine camera

1 Like

the minimum time is 2 seconds, the longest is 6.5 seconds

1 Like

Vine doesn’t round of that 6.5 seconds and Twitter maybe does round off 6.5 seconds and shows 7 seconds. I’m not sure about that.

1 Like