V2 RELEASE hype

Let’s hype a little bit about the release date.
Since nobody that works on the app, says something official about it, I thought maybe we can let our fantasy run for a bit.

So when do you think it’s coming out?

8 Likes

Tbh I reckon it’s coming out in June, cause he was saying about releasing it in summer. I think that’s pretty smart cause everyone is outta school and make creations in the sun! Plus, its only 2 months away!!!

9 Likes

That would be rad !! But, only time will tell my friend

3 Likes

that’s actually pretty creative thinking. well done

2 Likes

I hope it does, fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I think anywhere from June - August, that’s just my opinion

2 Likes

I think July or August, Maybe September.

1 Like

I think it might come out sometime this fall

1 Like

Hopefully hopefully June. Vine was summer in a nutshell. I need them good vibes from V2

3 Likes

Yesterday most likely

6 Likes

I’m really sorry guys but Dom says this in one of the pinned posts:

But I think it’ll come out in like June or July… :joy:

8 Likes

i keep hearing that it would be released in the summer. so does this mean that the beta might be out this month ?? i dunno. i’m so excited tho !!

3 Likes

summer isn’t exactly confrimed, but it is their target for release.

5 Likes

i think if it doesn’t release in these summer months, we’ll at least get a beta, then prob the app in early fall i’m guessing. so at least we’d have beta to enjoy. but hopefully we can get the beta next month & full app release sometime in the summer.

1 Like

Oath to that

later this year

1 Like

I hope in summer! I think it’s a really intelligent release date bc most people are on holidays. That means that they’ll get bored and 1. they’ll create content or 2. they’ll consume content. Also dom said a few weeks ago that he was going to tell new information about v2 that same week, he still hasn’t said anything, but I think (and hope) it’ll be the beta date release!

3 Likes

I believe that summer is a good idea, but I believe it will be released in autumn (fall). Just so hofmann can be like ‘‘AH HA!!! YOU’VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!! OOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’’.

Or something like that. Y’know.

1 Like

I hope it comes out in a couple months or so :blush::pray:

1 Like