V2 release date? 🤔

If you have to guest when do you think the app will be Release to the public just a guess? :thinking:

2 Likes

maybe February or march, late winter or early spring, beta testing and a few more touches Dom will put on it should hopefully be that long but who knows, also Dom likes vacation a lot so that could hold the release.

6 Likes

We don’t know any information yet. All I can say is sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s just a guessing game buddy

1 Like

Release to public could be as late at a year or more. Apps take a WHILE to develop. So even if beta comes out tomorrow, I wouldnt be surprised if it takes until summer 2020 for a full release (at latest lol). Probably another reason dom wanted people whove been on this ride all year. Betas are slooooow and stead and it takes a while to fix stuff, especially when theres a small dev team.

3 Likes

Not true if the beta comes up tomorrow let’s just say, that means the v2 app is close to be Release, if the beta comes out anytime soon that means the v2 app is right around the corner, why would he Release the beta version and Release the app let just say 3years from now,

1 Like

“Dom does a lot of vacation” hahahaha

4 Likes

I’m rooting for March

Hoping for it to be within the next 6 months

3 Likes

I need v2 to be released soon omg

2 Likes

Same. I feel like the hype will decrease if otherwise.

4 Likes

I’m thinking mid to late February or early March

1 Like

It depends on the beta stage. And the creator. Ive been in some betas where it went through 3 or 4 beta stages, ending in an open beta before release and that was a full 2 years. Yuser, an app im in right now, has been in beta for about 6 months, they just went to an open beta. It all depends. Im not saying it WILL take that long, but it can, especially with a small team of people fixing errors as more people join in

1 Like

Plus taking into account the anticipated foot traffic to v***s successor, there will be a LOT of pressure, and most users will expect it to be running perfectly come release.

april maybe? just around spring time.

Hard to say as we aren’t in the beta yet, maybe the start of 2019 :thinking:

I was thinking, maybe, after the forum scheduled downtime we might see the followup app invites… but thats not a confident “maybe.” :thinking:

2 Likes

Q4 2018 or Q1 2019

Is yuser from dom’s as well? I have seen it but haven’t downloaded it.

1 Like

No, it’s another app that’s being promoted here.