V2 question 🤔

Do you guys really think that the app will be a late Delay I’m starting to think that now??

Maybe… I mean he is very busy right now and I think he will only want to release quality. We will probably be able to findout in this upcoming update

2 Likes

Perfection takes time :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I also think it’s not something we’ll be able to guess I think it’s gonna be a surprise thing where one day we come on the forum and there might be a link to the app store, but idk that’s just my guess

1 Like

There’s a possibility, yes. But hopefully not

1 Like

Funny thing I believe also is gonna be a surprise

1 Like

It might not be on their original estimated schedule but we won’t know until his update!

I don’t think there is anything to worry about though! Quality takes time like @Breahcaleo said :sunflower:

2 Likes

i think if it does get delayed which i’m kinda hoping it doesn’t, we’ll at least get a beta in the summer, and full release sometime in fall.

2 Likes

i Think that it will take some time. Anyways, it doesn’t matter and still it is really exciting

2 Likes

There was never a specific time the app was going to be released so it wouldn’t be delayed. I’m sure the app will be out some time in the summer.

2 Likes