V2 question

I have a really random question…
Do you think that the fact of having a big following already on instagram will help me on v2?

1 Like

Yeah! You can easily transfer them, i mean everyone is so eagered for V2 now you just have to do the work to get them on there to follow you :))

1 Like

Jesus you answered that question so fast :joy::joy:

Of course. Especially if you are an influencer. Just having a meme page with a lot of followers doesn’t convert well to a random page on a new app. Just a tip!

1 Like

yes, most definitely.

just hoping big names don’t swarm v2 and make things impossible for the little fish

2 Likes

And don’t get me wrong, I don’t want this to be seen as bragging but
My goal is obviously 100k in 1 week which shouldn’t be that hard

1 Like

I sense a little bit of bragginess, but ayeee I would to if I was as confident. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Don’t stop believing, my friend got 100k in a week last year on Instagram I think his account was @typicaldad. Truly amazing work put into it. Make sure you put hard work if you want a good outcome :stuck_out_tongue: He sold it though LOL good money from it tough

1 Like

Thanks same goes for you

1 Like

100k O.o Just remember us minnows when your a big shark :joy:

Lol sorry …

Haha believe me it’s not that much

Its a joke my friend :joy:

100k in a week is actually big

2 Likes

Yeah I know… but i’ll Definitely remember you

1 Like

If you market yourself properly, the true “fans/followers/supporters” and friends will follow you on whatever social media you choose to go about your endeavours. (:

2 Likes

I have a question as well, why can I only post a few times a day, like I have an actually idea and can post it for seven hours

what 12 char

It’s how this website works :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have an idea but I “can’t post for 7 hours”