V2 on Apple Watch

Will there be a V2 app for the Apple Watch? I think that would be pretty cool to be able to scroll through the videos from your timeline on a watch but I don’t actually have an Apple Watch so I don’t know if people would actually want/use that sort of thing. Anyone with an Apple Watch/ smart watch have an opinion on this?

• I have a smartwatch and I would use it
  • I have a smartwatch and I would not use it
  • I don’t have a smartwatch

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t feel it would work, it would be to small, maybe if it was a lite version just for scrolling for videos??

1 Like

I do not have an Apple Watch but I used my friend’s and I feel like it is limited what you can do but it may be cool to watch someone else’s video. I think it would be strange watching a regular phone’s fullscreen video on a small square like screen. That’s my opinion

3 Likes

Ya I guess it would be pretty hard to even see anything on a small screen.

That could work though, maybe just allows you to scroll through new videos and favorite them or save them for watching later or something like that? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

i think this could be a very cool feature and actually change the game of social media. but would have to work veryyy well and would most likely take some time to prefect

2 Likes

Yea we can build on it tho

And that is what I was thinking when I was posting this. It could be a really cool addition that kind of sets it apart from other social medias a little bit, especially if it worked really well and had some unique features not usually seen on smartwatches

1 Like