V2 not associating with v***

how will V2 distinguish itself from vine even though it uses the same colors and the videos are still 6 seconds. What will be different about it and how will people respect V2 as a new platform?

8 Likes

It will always be compared to vine but this is not vine and it will be better, I believe in @dom . He knows what he’s doing. This app is coming big.

Also one of the differences is that this app is supposed to be created to separate or give a chance to new users instead of OG users.

8 Likes

i agree with this. I do hope that small voices will be able to be heard and carried out

1 Like

They will. Also this have been talked before, I would give you the links but I’m on mobile right now.

some things will be very familiar to people who have used vine, but what we’re planning is equally an homage, follow-up, remake, and brand new thing

22 Likes

Thanks for replying.

Also @alx here is one of the threads about it.

Do you think v2 will be just like Vine?

1 Like

that sounds quite nice

thanks will take a look

1 Like

I would hope so! But then again nothing is as good as the original.

3 Likes

I hope we get some new iconic vines on v2 :pray:

3 Likes

I hope it will be better

6 Likes

I believe that if it were just like vine then there would be no point to calling it v2, or having had vine die in the first place. V2 in my opinion will become its own entity, and I personally hope that it will surpass any expectations or reputations that that vine left for it.

4 Likes

I think it will have the vibe that Vine had but will defently be something new, it needs to be a platform of its own and i think that the creators of v2 actualy have that in mind (atleast i hope they do). :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think V2 will be even litter, without the Pauls and Lele Pons (hopefully) lmao

2 Likes

We can’t compare Vine and V2

We don’t know how it is going to look or be

We just have to wait since V2 will be it’s own platform

1 Like

Hopefully if @dom & his team get the psi tive features of Vine with new innovative ones, it’ll surely surpass Vine, yet I say again…no pressure @dom🤘🏻

2 Likes

I hope it has improvements but as far as the foundation I do hope it is the same.

We know ads is going to be a thing, maybe there will be a revenue share with top Vine 2ers?

I honestly think it’s going to be a mixture between Vine and YouTube.

2 Likes

I think it will be notably similar. But with Twitter owning Vine I’m sure there will be plenty of differences as well, which is necessary also to ensure v2 doesn’t die the same way vine did.

1 Like

Some of it will hopefully be the same but I feel as some people might try to hard like just to get famous you feel