V2 no bullying policy

In V2, there should be a no-bullying policy. To ensure everyone follows this, we all need to flag any inappropriate content. We can also have a section dedicated to flagged content, and if we disagree with it as well, we can flag it too

4 Likes

There’s a thread about it here:

3 Likes

I agree that bullying should be flagged because this platform is for nice people

1 Like

wait a section dedicated to bullying posts? so like “Comedy Section, Music Section, Bullying Section” lmao

1 Like

Dom talks about negative comments in this topic

3 Likes

How about a complete ban/block button, where you who banner… lol get to block , BUT permanently, they can’t view you nor you can’t view them, no matter how many accounts they have, permanently👀unless you lift the ban.

1 Like

oh 100%, bullying aint cool, and the right action must be taken to prevent things like that from occuring

3 Likes

Most people bullying to the next level. People make videos making fun of people in videos and stuff. So i dont think just reporting,flagging,blocking whatever will work.

1 Like

totally agree with this.
Similar to this forum, maybe?

1 Like

Lol kinda but I guess you could disable it

I don’t think you should be able to report something because you disagree with it… If you don’t like the content you see simply block it and move on.

1 Like