V2 money question? Help!

Do anyone know did dom ever mention something about how will we get paid through the new app v2 just wondering that’s all, because I thought that i heard we will get paid through the app now so im just wondering what was told about that???

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you will get paid a certain depending the certain amount of likes and rev*nes you get. Might be available later on the app.

2 Likes

If you search ‘monetization’ in these forums there are a lot of threads speculating about this but nothing has been confirmed by Dom yet.

5 Likes

Here’s only one of many topics that can link you to other posts, hope you find something close to your answer!:

1 Like

Ok thank you

As already mentioned, this question has been asked before. Feel free to check the other threads out! I’m bumping this to general discussion.

1 Like

I’m assuming will take abt a year or two until any creator starts making money, but I assume people will make money through sponsorships and thing along that nature.

1 Like

Probably through adverts. it’s the only way creators would get revenue without the app being paid. Hopefully they’ll be small ads though, and not some massively long ones placed before videos.

1 Like