V2 Merch Release?

Will the merch be released before the app, to start some “hype”, or afterwards??
sHARE YA THoughts

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering about this also. I’, thinking it will probably be released after, but ya never know

2 Likes

If there will be merch I think it’ll definitely be after. I think they’ll want to establish the app and see how long it sticks till they start expanding with merch and things.
That being said though, it wouldn’t surprise me if they do have a couple of things ready to send out to people :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It’ll probably be after the app releases but it’d be super cool to see some merch before the app comes out

1 Like

I personally would only buy dog clothing

2 Likes

I wouldnt mind having v2 shirts

1 Like

I think they should release it after because when a guy gets popular on V2 he will get one maybe from App V2 and other merch will be decided later by them.

2 Likes

That would be cool, we just need someone who can manage it & design it

1 Like

I think that will be after

1 Like

Yep, i think the same

1 Like

It would be great to meet people on the street with the merch

2 Likes

Oh my god id cry tears of joy

3 Likes

Me too :joy:

1 Like

I would love having some hot v2 merch before the app comes out.

1 Like

I’d buy dog clothes & I don’t even have a dog

YES! I never even thought about that

The merch… the appp… this community… the beta :sob::sob:
I can’t tears of joy

3 Likes

Hmm no idea

2 Likes

The merchandise is a great promotion tool and a great way to build suspense and excitement before the release of the application. And I know you’ll catch me in my V2 hoodie flexing! But in all seriousness, merchandise would be great and I’m hoping to see some soon.

2 Likes

i feel like it’s a little weird to release it before hand, and then trying to explain why ur wearing a shirt for an app that isn’t out yet XD afterwards would be pretty cool tho :+1:

3 Likes