V2 Members, Shape the Future! #IPromise2

Hey guys,

With the opportunity that Dom is presenting to us I just want to say how huge this is. THIS IS HUGE! With great power comes great responsibility, seriously.

With this chance, we’ll not only be able to get a head start on an amazing app, but also we’ll have the ability to inspire millions from the next couple
Generations and save lives!

Please, use your platform to make the world a better place! Shape the future you want to live in. The reason this group is so great is because we are so different. We have different talents, traits, and come from all types of backgrounds!

Diversity is the future and with this app we can promote that and more! Don’t necessarily just use this app to become “famous,” use this app to change someone’s life. Just inspire 1 person a day is all I ask!

Learn from people who got lost in fame and stay solid in this community. If you agree with this post and want to use this app for good respond with #Ipromise2 (take the pledge with me :))

13 Likes

Agreed! Let’s goooo
Ipromise2

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Agreed, Let’s do this :sunglasses:
#ipromise2

2 Likes

Thanks fam!

2 Likes

Heck to the yes
#ipromise2

:butterfly:

4 Likes

Idk maybe

Why you say maybe lol

5 Likes

the whole point is to have fun and I feel like a lot of people have forgotten about that

2 Likes

I’m gonna do both :sunglasses: I ain’t forgotten

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

That’s what I like to hear

1 Like

amen brother! time to work together and inspire the future

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude! Well said!
#Ipromise2

1 Like

let’s do it.