[V2 LOOPS] Instagram Account

logo-1

SHORT DISCLAIMER:

• This Instagram account is ‘‘NOT’’ a official account related with ‘‘V2’’ and ‘‘V2 Team’’.
  • Loop is not the official name chosen for the v2 videos.

What is [V2 LOOPS]
‘‘V2 LOOPS’’ is a Instagram account created for Artists (v2 video creators) to submit their videos at and get promoted. V2 is not out, yet (and will be out sometime in 2018). We ALL want to start making videos. Even if we make them now, there is nowhere we can post them and reach out to other people (if you’re not famous already).

This Instagram account will be used to promote your loops (with full credits both in the video and in the caption section) and your Instagram, Twitter accounts (and v2, when the app gets launched). Helping smaller artists to grow even before V2 is launched!

CREDITING:
I am EXTREMELY against to people stealing content of other people and putting their own name on those videos and publish them and get the credit themselves. So, each loop will be credited:

• Instagram account name (in the video)
  • Instagram account name (in the caption, as a @)
  • Other social media accounts (in the caption)

WHAT AM I EARNING?
Nothing! I am NOT making this account to become famous or promote myself at some point. All I want is to combine loops in somewhere until (and maybe, after) v2 gets launched.

WHAT IS THE GOAL?

• Artists who already started making content, will be able to share them and get promoted with it. (Think of it as a head-start).
  • People who wants to become a Artist, can get Inspired from the 2017-2018 humor!
  • People can comment on loops of other people and give them ideas, suggestions about how their content can get Improved.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET YOUR VIDEO PROMOTED?
There is no need to promote or make other people watch bad / boring / toxic content, so there are few requirements that you have to follow if you want your loops to get promoted / published on this account.

• Loop should NOT be longer than, 6,5 seconds.
  • Loop should NOT be boring.
  • Loop should be appropriate for all ages.
  • Loop should NOT be racist / sexist. (some jokes are allowed)
  • Loop should NOT be violent.
  • Loop should NOT be NSFW.
  • Loop should be square (or will be cropped) (might change in the future)
  • Don’t combine videos of other people. (Record your video, yourself).

HOW TO SUBMIT A LOOP?

1. Upload your video on ‘‘Google Drive’’
  2. Send the link to v2loops.video@gmail.com and include your ‘‘Video caption, Social media account names’’

REMEMBER!
You can submit only 1 loop each day!

You can find the account from this link:
www.instagram.com/v2loops

GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to ask them below or from Instagram DM’s!

14 Likes

sweet- bumpin this for exposure

3 Likes

cool idea!

make sure to stay true to your word :wink:

2 Likes

This seems like a pretty cool idea, I’ll definitely be checking this out more in depth later on. Sadly, work is my first priority ATM because ya know, gotta pay them bills. But when I am off I’ll slam my eyes into the screen and read this more.

But from what I was able to read it looks cool!

1 Like

You have my word!

1 Like

Glad to hear that!

I like this idea!

1 Like

This is a great concept ! will for sure be hitting you up, i want all of us with our funny content to get exposure and dominant the v2 platform when it hits the app store

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m looking forward!

Wow! I love this idea! Hope it does well! I’ll come check it when V2 is out :wink:

1 Like

Great idea but what about the language of the Video?

1 Like

Possibility:
I’ll only allow “English” loops, since I don’t know other languages and can’t decide if it’s good enough to be published or not.

If this idea works out, I might look for other people to work on this together (with new language variations) on @v2loops or @v2loop.

GREAT! :grin:

Glad to hear that!

Is BUMP-ing is a thing in this Forums?

Yeah, it’s a thing.

lol, good… I guess :joy:

I am waiting submissions! Send them to me if you have any.

Bumping!

Looking for videos!

Short note:
For now, old and ‘‘good’’ vines will be uploaded and your v2’s!