v2 Logo idea

Not sure if something like this has already been posted or created but I thought of this while trying to go to sleep

Basically it’s a 2 turned a bit to the left and adding a extra little line to make the V come out of the 2, idk if this reads 2v or if it comes across as v2 I need some creative criticizism. Don’t just say it’s good or bad tell me things I could change/add or do. This is just super basic so I’m open to ideas!

21 Likes

hey! this is really cool! only thing i could suggest is the colour, as it’s the same, or similar to the first Vine.

I honestly saw it as a V at first but now I can only see it as. A 2 after you’ve mentioned it :joy: but apart from that it’s gucci

1 Like

This is actually dope. Not sure that V2 will be the official name or not though. But I like this!

3 Likes

I took this color from the Twitter he created last night! There may be some kind of trade mark with that color or something I’m not sure but thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Haha well I’m assuming it is since he’s been very strict on only calling it v2 and he just made a Twitter for it last night. We will see though! Thanks so much!

This looks actually pretty dope! It’s so simole but also pretty great!

1 Like

There are already several threads for V2 logos, here’s two:

https://community.byte.co/t/new-v2-logo-idea/1955

https://community.byte.co/t/new-v2-logo-colors-ideas/7269

Keep in mind, we have no idea if the app will actually be called V2 and the logo and branding is probably already being developed by Dom’s team.

1 Like

I like this kind of logo, is very creative and unique. The only thing i would change is the colour of the background because the green colour was on V*ne and V2 is a new thing, it is a reborn of us

1 Like

That is extremely creative!!

1 Like

I love it too. Do you guys think Dom could use one of the Logos ideas from the forum ?

1 Like

That’s really cool! I wouldn’t be surprised if something similar is used in the future!

1 Like

Hey man. I made an edit and used your logo idea. it was pretty cool.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone’s thought if this at all, at least they haven’t said anything. It’s unique and I like it

1 Like

Thank you!!

Super dope!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! And took the color he used on the v2 twitter!

I love when I see clever logos so when I thought of this I had to share haha

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!