V2 Login Design / Animation

I decided to make this post more visual with after effects. Just a simple clean design for the login page as to what I believe looks nice. Enjoy ! :grinning:

PLEASE READ

If you have an Idea for V2, leave it in the comments or dm me and i'll try to make it in photoshop.
19 Likes

this is pretty nice Angelo

1 Like

Looking forward to this!!

1 Like

Thank you, believe it or not, this took me an hour and a half to make a 10 second clip and to design it.

1 Like

Looks pretty slick

1 Like

I’ve got a few ideas, but I don’t know how to DM you.

2 Likes

Coooool I loved it

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

1 Like

If you go to my profile, there’s a button on the top right hand side that will say message. :call_me_hand:

so simple and elegant. i love the way it scrolls down as well. good job! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Really smooth transitioning :+1:

1 Like

Hey Angelo! I really like what you have done with the login screen. I have one question and a few ideas.

Is that gray dot supposed to be the user’s finger or will that be a part of the design?

Ok so I have an idea for the loading screen

Of course, everyone hates that rainbow circle of death, and I feel like a part of the reasons why is because it is so boring.

What if the loading screen was a few different animations (looped of course to stay true to the app.)

I don’t know how you could do this, but maybe there are multiple animations that will cycle through. if they are still doing the little-themed categories, Maybe the animations could be based on those symbols.

Thanks for listening to my idea. I am super grateful to see that talented and committed people like you are working on V2. Let me know what you think!

Best,
Dylan Seidel
:grin:

3 Likes

Nice, I am looking for this smooth aspect on V2

2 Likes

I love the idea it’s amazing

1 Like

Looks slick

1 Like

Clean edit! Is this all native to aftereffects or did you use illustrator/another editing software to make it?

1 Like

wow that looks really slick!

1 Like

Yes, the circle represents a mobile cursor. I’ve gotten a similar request from someone else to do the exact transistion. I’ll attempt it though. It might take a bit to animate to make it look smooth. Thanks !

That is great :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Appreciate it! :grin: