V2 Loading Screen

I found a post by @Claymosss who made a creative logo and thought of making a loading screen with it (Show his post some more love). I made a simple loading screen animation that would rotate from being a ‘V’ and a ‘2’ and rock back and forth just like a clock or something. Nothing too special, I was just bored! :grinning:

12 Likes

That is awesome

4 Likes

I think I liked it a little too much. Good job!

4 Likes

That’s dope

1 Like

This looks really cool! I was thinking for a loading screen it would also look cool if the v2 morphed into an infinity sign and then back into the logo, a perfectly looped gif

2 Likes

Nice and simple, I like

3 Likes

Thanks everyone :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I like the idea- not much the color though- good idea

3 Likes

The background of the image was that color and I was too lazy to bring it into photoshop to remove it, so I made the canvas the same color :joy: . I do have another idea though, I might post it tonight if I have time. Watch out for it.

I think it’s really cool!

2 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing.

3 Likes

wow - very nice concept!!

3 Likes

oooo that’s pretty cool

3 Likes

I like it. Though you have to remember that this is V2, so maybe add a 2 to the V were an exponent would go, and the loop on the V is kinda big, though not an issue. Other than that really good job.

2 Likes

Nice concept. It gave me a really cool idea but I don’t know how to animate :joy:. So if anyone can animate dm me so we can make something really cool.

2 Likes

I’m pretty decent at animating. Tell us your idea here. If I can’t do it someone else might be able to! :smiley:

Wow its so cool!

2 Likes