V2 Live and Live Videos

I feel like adding a feature like Live Videos would really help the connection between Artists and fanbase/community/audience.
What do you guys think?

6 Likes

I think it will help too.

3 Likes

Many other apps have this same feature, and people don’t want V2 to become another copy of those.
Also, please post your ideas on this similar thread :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks for letting me notice the presence of a similar thread :+1:

1 Like

I don’t really like live videos that much but I guess I wouldn’t mind lol I’d just never use it

1 Like

I do not think it’s necessary, there are already many social media with that option, There are even exclusive social media streaming like YouNow, Twitch or Live.Ly

4 Likes

Yea maybe not Live videos, but there should be something that lets artists interact with there fans occasionly.

3 Likes

From a business standpoint, there should be live videos. So many influencers and celebrities use live on their platforms (youtube, instagram, etc…). If v2 wants to compete with those platforms, they’d need to do similar things. Kind of like how snapchat had stories, then instagram saw how popular stories were, so they added them. Having a v2 live would raise the amount of time people are on the app and create a stronger connection between artists and viewers (v2 wants to keep people on the platform, so why have your top v2 creators go over to instagram to live video and get traffic there, rather than your app). In my opinion, v2 live should be added.

7 Likes

You have a good point actually! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. The thing is, many other platforms already have a live option and it would kinda stifle V2’s originality. Interesting suggestion though

5 Likes

Yeah, I think that too but at the same time it would be pretty awesome, however v2 will start to look a lot like Instagram if the team does decide to include this feature.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. :ok_hand:t5::+1:t5:

2 Likes

i would use it, as long as it wont say my connection is bad :joy:

1 Like

live is a feature almost everyhwere, id most likely use it on a platform where i have the most following

2 Likes

Live but only for 6.5 seconds

6 Likes

(Kidding btw)

3 Likes

going live would be good on v2 do same type of live as periscope or facebook live

I mean it’s a good idea. I just think it takes away the idea of 6 second videos. We should leave live feeds to IG and FB tbh.

1 Like

I don’t like the idea. Apps need to have a unique identity to remain relevant.

Snapchat and instagram are the exact samer thing now. And you can bet that someone with limited phone space will not have both of them. We don’t want V2 to be a third cousin

5 Likes

I like your thinking :clap:t4::sunglasses:

1 Like