V2..latest dom tweet

Hey

by any chance do you know who is on the team?

or how many people exactly working on it?

or like are we just guessing?
also what is this new app?
I dont think i have ever seen someone able to work on two apps at same time and give time to both of them…

time will tell.

1 Like

i don’t have an exact number but it is not just Dom working on both applications as stated here!

don’t lose faith in him or the rest of the team just yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Probably just another project, gotta remember Dom really doesn’t have a team to work with for v2

1 Like

In the words of my main man Jon Bon Jovi “Keep the faith” :laughing:

3 Likes

absolutely! :smile:

The way hes talking about it, it sounds like he started this other project BEFORE V2. Besides, artists can have more than one thing going and all products come out great. I have faith that the app is going to come out great no matter what

1 Like

https://oevo.com/video/1472

WHATs is going on!

that has no relation to v2 love
although people are using it, it is a v2 copy attempt

Summer time guys, summer time :ok_hand:t4:

V2 is a side-project for dom. He as other (main) priorities as his job, and v2 is something extra he chooses to do. We can not put pressure on him to finish it as fast as possible.

The tweet doesn’t mean he is not working on v2. He will continue to work on it, but is also working on other things

8 Likes

He’s multitasking, what’s the problem. We want v2 to come quick but that’s not really how it works. I want it to come out quick to but I guess we just have to wait a little longer… it could be worth it in the end.

Yea i can wait :slight_smile:

so there’s another girl around? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

lmfaoooo it’s an open relationship, trying to spice things up :joy:

2 Likes

Dom is creating V2 for us, I think we should respect him in other things he is doing was well. I feel it’s kinda selfish to get mad at him only because whatever else he wants to work on might delay V2.

1 Like

No need to worry. :grin:

2 Likes

im pretty sure the release is gonna be delayed to early autumn. i got a hunch

Scotty Sire just boosted the oevo app on snapchat29540946_10210781889409385_4874287623828067920_n

IT GOING BIG!! Dom needs to tell people its not the real V2 because people on it think it is… and comes up first for V2 in search for me.

SHIIIT i see others boosting it up too. the marketing team of this app are smart

I can’t seem to open that tweet?