V2..latest dom tweet

https://twitter.com/dhof/status/970764299567329281

this tweet doesnt make me feel like hes really focused. what is the new app? who is this new B*** your leaving v2 for!!

4 Likes

Got to admit, my heart sank a little

5 Likes

Tbh it is kind of disappointing

6 Likes

he’s not leaving v2, he’s speaking about an app separate from v2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yes but working on two apps at once will cause delays

5 Likes

yea i dont like it. atleast tell us more about v2… like date or some app features, pictures… or something

1 Like

well v2 isn’t even in alpha or beta yet, the app he is speaking of is in alpha so he was probably working on that one first

and remember, it’s not a one person team! there’s a whole team working on v2 along with the app he speaks of :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

they’re estimating for a summer release for V2 and there’s no reason to assume there will be delays at this point in time!

Hey

by any chance do you know who is on the team?

or how many people exactly working on it?

or like are we just guessing?
also what is this new app?
I dont think i have ever seen someone able to work on two apps at same time and give time to both of them…

time will tell.

1 Like

i don’t have an exact number but it is not just Dom working on both applications as stated here!

don’t lose faith in him or the rest of the team just yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Probably just another project, gotta remember Dom really doesn’t have a team to work with for v2

1 Like

In the words of my main man Jon Bon Jovi “Keep the faith” :laughing:

3 Likes

absolutely! :smile:

The way hes talking about it, it sounds like he started this other project BEFORE V2. Besides, artists can have more than one thing going and all products come out great. I have faith that the app is going to come out great no matter what

1 Like

https://oevo.com/video/1472

WHATs is going on!

that has no relation to v2 love
although people are using it, it is a v2 copy attempt

Summer time guys, summer time :ok_hand:t4:

V2 is a side-project for dom. He as other (main) priorities as his job, and v2 is something extra he chooses to do. We can not put pressure on him to finish it as fast as possible.

The tweet doesn’t mean he is not working on v2. He will continue to work on it, but is also working on other things

8 Likes

He’s multitasking, what’s the problem. We want v2 to come quick but that’s not really how it works. I want it to come out quick to but I guess we just have to wait a little longer… it could be worth it in the end.

Yea i can wait :slight_smile:

so there’s another girl around? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy: