V2 in Japan!

Just saying that I hope V2 gets big in Japan cuz I was living for those Japanese v!nes before the app was taken down :fire::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yeah lol Those peoples are Funny though and yeah They might come back i bet.

1 Like

I definitely hope so

1 Like

Lol, i never watch a Japanese V*ne

1 Like

Oh that’s ok. There aren’t loads of them anyway and they never got extremely big on the app so you’d have to have been following a Japanese v!ner to see their content. Plus they’re all in Japanese and the humor/ inside jokes are different over there :tear: but there are some compilations with translations on YouTube if u ever had the time to check them out :grin:

Cool, they are funny? Do you understand they?

1 Like

I understand most cuz I am actually Japanese and am familiar with the language and culture. However, there are some that still puzzle me to this day.

Japanese v!nes tend to be very creative and the jokes can sometimes be better than v!nes in America (in my opinion) because they tend to have more detail and relate to the Japanese culture.

1 Like

Oh that is so cool, Yes the asian people are with differents mine, they are very inteligents,persevering,relaxed and passionate about what they love do. I practice chinese martial arts and when a investigated something about the asian people i get very impressed, they are evolving much faster than Americans and Europeans people, iam talking about China,Japan and South Korea, I do not know much about North Korea i know just the conflicts.

1 Like

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea exactly. They have different mindsets which could really change the creativity game on V2.

And that’s so cool that you do Chinese and martial arts!

1 Like