V2 impact on social media

I see many people hoping to gain a pretty big number on followers on v2 and hoping, maybe, to become famous. But I think, and I would like to know your opinions too, that it will be so much difficult to stand up from the others on v2 thanks to the success of his predecessor.
What do you think? Will the hype live up to his full potential or will v2 be more “tame” knowing it will take inspiration from V*ne?

3 Likes

Live up to its full name definitely

1 Like

I think that it will be referenced to vine a lot and some people may call that (even throw shade is salty) but most days every social media app copy ideas from other sites and try to make it better and implement it into their site. e.g Instagram and snapchat.

1 Like

It’ll just depend on the marketing. Obviously dom and the have done this stuff before, but the marketing and hype for this might actually bring in a lot of new people who were too late for vine. It’ll be interesting to see what happens.

2 Likes

I think that since there is a lot of young kids that missed out on v*ne, they gonna love the idea of V2. And if there is a huge difference and a new concept with V2 everyone else gonna love it aswell.

But is it the same thing as before with another name, terms and colors, well, it’s going to be a flop, especially for the older generation that participated in v*ne.

1 Like

Sadly I feel like so many people are gonna be like “oh V2 is just a copy it’s not as great as v*ne” :sob:

I hope that’s not the case tho

1 Like

When a date IS announced I can imagine the forums overflowing and the hype on social media being crazy.

2 Likes