V2 Idea ready!

So I have a little notepad filled with ideas for videos that I take every were Incase I get inspiration. Is that just me or do other people do this?

18 Likes

Here is another thread you could look at to share video ideas

1 Like

Yay haha!

haha I do the same! :joy:

2 Likes

Wow I’m surprised so many people do it to!

1 Like

nice man, never forget one

1 Like

made a vine lol

I do it. I thought I was the only one

1 Like

I have a book I carry with me almost everywhere that i use not just for vine ideas but ideas for music videos, or things friends, colleagues are working on artistically and it helps to get those ideas out on paper, I used to write on whatever I could one of my final projects was story boarded on a pizza box ( I got a 98/100 :slight_smile: ) id say keep something on you at all times even you you use the notes in your mobile device because you never know when inspiration will strike.

2 Likes

i have some ideas written down, i already made a few vines that i have ready

That’s great tho, yup i always have with me a mini notebook :notebook:, i put my ideas and thoughts there

I just use the notes app on the phone

2 Likes

Actually i have both haha, I mostly forgot about my notebook so… there’s one thing you will never leave or forget… your phone

2 Likes

I used to carry a sticky note with me at work when I couldn’t use my phone then when I could use my phone I’d type it in the iPhone’s native notes app when I could.

Now I still use sticky notes but, when I can I type it in the Evernote app that way I can access it on my computer too.

Haha I use notes on my iPhone and it is FILLED with v2 ideas, glad I’m not the only one :joy::joy:

1 Like

Myself and some friends have thrown around some ideas, and I have a few in my head personally but I haven’t written them down yet, which I should probably do sometime soon as I’ll probably forget them :laughing:

I sketch storyboards of all my vine ideas, then I script them, rehearse them, have costumes made, hair and makeup, lighting, and then record the vine, edit and post it. Easy!

1 Like

I always make a note when get inspired.
Since the old vine is up till now and also
I still have so many many ideas that have not been done
so later on will be on v2

I’ve already started making some funny videos!

1 Like

Wow I wasn’t expecting so many replies haha