V2 Future Leaders

It’s worth pointing out that the pioneers of vine(initial video uploaders) played a major role in developing it’s culture. They used their creative minds to produce content complying with the 6 second format. THEY set the bar, challenging others to do the same. With V2…WE are going to be the pioneers and WE have the opportunity to set the bar. Just remember that whatever you post WILL be a trendsetter and contribute to steering the culture in a specific way. Let’s work together to make that culture as AMAZING as this forum! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

23 Likes

yeSSSSS GOTTA LOVE THEM GOOD VIBES we NEED that self positivity and some good ol laughs. Lets do this guys!!!

9 Likes

Boooi that motivated me rn. Damn…amazing

11 Likes

Well said

6 Likes

Very true

5 Likes

9 Likes

Dang too true. As long as we keep pushing ourselves and each other we will do some great things

6 Likes

Monday motivation thanks brotendo :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Needed this pull thru monday modivation :muscle:Uploading…

3 Likes

shia

2 Likes

:exploding_head: True. We will be the pioneers of V2. I’m so excited.

3 Likes

Wow, never really thought about it. Let’s do this right guys!

2 Likes

Exactly, this is motivating but also is a big responsibility!! The first few months are going to determine the starting point and then the app will evolve from there, but where we start is very important!! I know we’ll do great but this post does a good job underlining the responsibilities that comes with being here from the get go!

2 Likes

OH god. I never saw our participation here like that. I didn’t think that it was that important and you’re right but we must not forget that a great capability or a great importance requires a great responsibility.

3 Likes

This really hyped me up and motivated. LETS DO IT

2 Likes

I’m so happy that everyone is motivated and aware of the responsibility that we have as creators. Just know that these are our humble beginnings! We will look back at this forum one day and cherish the memories. So take in the moment…

1 Like

That is true, they did set the bar and develop the culture. And I very much hope that us, as the new trendsetters, continue to carry and even raise the bar. But with that said I do not hope in any way that we turn into anything remotely like the originals. They became hungry only for money. Every other vine was an ad and they would do almost anything for views, including faking a video that was posted to look real to viewers. One could argue that their greed was a major cause of the first app’s downfall. So yes, let’s be the pioneers of V2, but let’s be way classier than those who have come before us. My friends and I already have some ideas for content to post on V2!! Can’t wait.

2 Likes

M O T I V A T E D af

1 Like

Very well articulated! The behavior of the most popular viners(or v2ers in our case) will heavily influence the behavior demonstrated on the app. As long as there is enough people doing the right thing, we can keep a positive community. I’m actually very excited and confident about this because we were able to work together to keep this forum very classy.

1 Like

I completely agree! I’m rather new to the forum but I hope to be one of the day 1 content creators once the app releases. Even though I am new here the behavior I am seen is exemplary, and if we can keep a majority of users in this same line of behavior then I think we are going to have an amazing community here. With V1 it seemed that some of the more popular viners lost their comradery as they gained popularity, and it broke Vine up into what was essentially a food chain. Hopefully with the reincarnation, even the more popular users can keep the same level of respect and dignity as less known accounts. This app is looking to have one of the cleanest and most unified communities of all the social networks and I am very excited.

1 Like